SUGGESTED USE GUIDE
Gently massage 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon of cream per day into areas of thinner skin where you blush such as the neck, face, chest, inner arms or thighs, palms of the hands, behind your knees in the summertime or soles of the feet (unless your hands or feet are heavily calloused). The optimal approach is to divide the above amount into a larger dose at bedtime and a smaller dose in the morning, or as directed by your healthcare provider. If this does not work well for you, just pick one time of the day when it’s most convenient to use it and apply the whole dose. Rotate areas daily to avoid saturation. Be sure you apply ProgesterAll in areas where the sun will not reach it.
The back of the ProgesterAll tube has a small dot on it that you can use as a simple measuring device. If you put a small pea-shaped dab of cream on your skin that is as wide as the dot, you will be applying approximately 1/16 teaspoon of the cream. To apply 1/8 teaspoon on a daily basis, apply two pea-shaped dots. To apply 1/4 teaspoon, apply four pea-shaped dots.
A few tips about using ProgesterAll™:
Apply the cream after a warm shower or bath, not before. You may use ProgesterAll on your face cheeks, gently massage it in, face, let it soak in completely before applying makeup, ideally, if you are staying at home, this is a good opportunity to apply it to your face, do not let it get near your eyes or eyebrows. Alternating the application areas helps body absorption.
- Guidelines for Pre-menopausal Women. If you have an average 26- to 30-day menstrual cycle, you can begin your first month of cream use between day 10 to 12 of your menstrual cycle, counting the first day of your period as day 1. Continue until a day or two before your expected period, which for most women is between 26 and 30 days. If your period starts before your chosen last day, stop using the cream and begin counting again to day 10, 11, or 12. The closer you can get to using the cream when you ovulate or just after, the more in tune with your own cycle you will be. It may take two or three cycles to find the synchrony your body desires.
- Guidelines for Menopausal Women. The majority of menopausal women can simply use 1/8 teaspoon to 1/4 teaspoon of ProgesterAll™ for 24 to 26 days in a row of the calendar month. Many women find it easiest to start using the cream on the first day of the month and stop from day 24 to 26 until the next month. Other women prefer to take their hormone break for the first five to six days of the calendar month and then use the cream until the end of the month. The easiest method is to use your planner or calendar and put a line through days 1-6 and start every month on day 7.
- Hot Flushes – If you feel a hot flush coming on, put some on your neck and chest area. Make sure you are not using shower and bath gels with SLS in them.
- Headaches & Migraine – put some on your temples as soon as you feel it starting. If you are mid-cycle ie: days 12-15 of the month or 3 days before your period is due to start then put some on your chest and use double the amount you would use for 2-3 days only. Try not to put it near your eyebrows and eyes.
- Spinal Osteoporosis – if you feel pain, rub some in the lower spinal area of your column, lie on your side and rest.
- When your tube is empty – You will find there is still a large amount of cream left in your tube, cut the top off about 1/2″ from the seal, use a spoon to remove some cream to use, then close it again with a food pack sealer, the little plastic ones that clip to close. This will ensure your cream stays airtight and fresh. Try to do this at a time when you are not breaking from the cream, leaving it for 6 days is not a good idea.
- Facial Use – Use a little also in your daily moisturiser, mix a small amount in the palm of your hand with your cream, apply that to your face when you are staying home and no applying make up. Do not apply around the eyes, massage it into the lines around your upper lip and mouth area, and cheeks, gently.
- Learn more on my video about Natural ProgesterAll Balancing Cream
- Find out more about Wellness & Diet Products for you, your family and your home.
ProgesterAll™ Cream Ingredients: Deionized Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sepigel, Progesterone, Lecithin, Alcohol, Glycerin, Simugel (a plant-based thickener) Grapefruit Seed Extract, Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Tocopheryl Acetate.
Net Weight: 2 fluid ounces. Contains no artificial fragrance or colouring.
The products, articles and other content on womenwellness.one and mividanatura.com including related sites are not offered for the diagnosis, cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of any disease or disorder nor have any statements herein been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Said content is not intended as medical advice. Please consult your doctor or health care professional with regard to matters pertaining to your health.